Sunday, April 05, 2009

forwardplay/longtime

i bet you're wondering why all of a sudden I'm writing on my blog. well, i have been grounded since i was 7. i am 9 now.. i somehow talked my parents into at least letting me write on my blog.Ahhhhh.... the boring life of being a blogging-nerd. No offense dad. so anyway i haven't played rockband in awhile so thats why i named the title.... the name of this post.

today i was clowning around[swinging my head uncontrollablly] when my mom said
"get serious, and take your 33 mile high stack of clothes to your room."

my reply:"I'm stuck!"

she said:" But your acting like your kin Gage AND you had just ONE can of Mtn. dew, dude :]"

i said "that's why I'm worried!"

:[

boy, i thought she would have grounded me for 200000 more millenniums, but i guess my mom doesn't want any more sad in my life. :]

1 Comments:

Anonymous mommy said...

oh, stew...you are CRAZY! i love you kid...

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home